The Biological Sciences Society (BIOSOC) is a non-profit student organization that focuses on connecting Biology students to the Biology Department and providing students with the resources they need to further their education and career paths. BIOSOC is one of the largest science student-run organizations at the University of British Columbia. We represent the undergraduate students in the Biology department at UBC, traditionally the largest Bachelor of Science program at the university, with over 2000 students.
Many students rely on BIOSOC as a key link between their academic education, social life, and career path. BIOSOC believes in providing members with opportunities to improve their educational experience, develop ideas towards future career goals, and build friendships with people in the same field of interest. Often, events held by BIOSOC are done at cost and require a lot of planning and organization from our volunteers. With that said, we are seeking your support through monetary donations or raffle prizes to help make our events a success.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Publicity and public relations
- Recognition at BIOSOC events that received your funding/support
- Recognition on our website and biweekly newsletter
- Opportunity to advertise at BIOSOC events
- Improve your company’s reputation among the student body and academic community
- All contributions are tax deductible
BIOSOC is interested in developing positive relations with our sponsors; therefore we are opened to discussing further benefit.