- Use the eProcurement form (https://forms.share.ubc.ca/procure/SitePages/Home.aspx) to create a purchase requisition or a service requisition,
- As part of the eProcurement request, you will have to attach a valid quote from the vendor,
- Use the online guide for instructions on how to complete the eProcurement (online link),
- Once the requisition is submitted, it will be routed electronically to the PI for the approval; once approved, the request will go to the Director Administrator (Katie Pikor) for Departmental approval. After that, the Supply Management will create the P.O. and notify the requestor once done.
- After receiving the goods, or services you should receive the invoice from the vendor,
- Confirm that:
- the invoice is correct,
- goods were received in good standing
- approve the payment of the invoice by:
- writing "OK to pay",
- printing your name
- signing the invoice,
- Forward the signed invoice to email@example.com or drop-off to Zoology Office (4200 – 6270 University Blvd) to complete the payment.
For more information, please contact the Zoology Finance team:
Phone: 604-822-4265 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org