Shipping/Receiving will be closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day - December 27, 30, 31 - and will reopen January 2.
Please ensure all your orders are placed to arrive by the December 24.
Your First and Last Names
Your Lab Name
6270 University Blvd
- please don't forget to write your name on packages,
- please don't forget to write your lab name on packages,
- please notify Wes via email (or see contact info) if your package requires any additional care (e.g. perishable items/refrigeration, live animals),
- if you are shipping items in dry ice, it is recommended to do it on Mondays or Tuesdays,
- bring your items to be shipped by 2:00pm if you require assistance preparing the paperwork for any of the Courier companies (e.g. Fedex, UPS, DHL)
In addition to shipping and receiving packages, this office also:
- contacts labs and package recipients,
- Courier, Fedex, UPS and DHL, shipping and paper work preparation (see Do's an Don'ts),
- provides a by-weekly pick-up of large block pieces of styrefoam recycling,
- e-waste recycling,
- assists in compressed gases ordering and handling,
- assists researchers in hazardous waste management, for example chemical waste, solvent waste, autoclaved biomaterials and lab glass waste.