690. Pelster, B., Wood, C.M., Jung, E., and Val,A.L.(2017). Air breathing behavior, oxygen concentrations, and ROS defense in the swimbladders of two erythrinid fish, the facultative air-breathing jeju, and the non-air-breathing traira during normoxia, hypoxia and hyperoxia .J. Comp. Physiol. B. In Press.
689. Grobler, J.M.B., and Wood, C.M. (2017). The effects of high environmental ammonia on the structure of rainbow trout hierarchies and the physiology of the individuals therein. Aquat. Toxicol. In Press.
688. Nogueira, L.S., Bianchini, A., Smith, D.S., Jorge,M.B., Diamond, R.L., and Chris M Wood, C.M. (2017). Physiological effects of marine natural organic matter and metals in early life stages of the North Pacific native marine mussel Mytilus trossulus; a comparison with the invasive Mytilus galloprovincialis. Marine Environmental Research. In Press.
687. Wood, C.M., Gonzalez, R.J., Ferreira, M.S., Braz-Mota, S., and Val, A.L. (2017). The physiology of the tambaqui (Colossoma macropomum) at pH 8.0. J. Comp. Physiol. B. In Press.
686. Jorge, M.B, Bianchini, A., Wood,C.M., and Gillis, P.L. (2017). Copper uptake, patterns of bioaccumulation and effects in glochidia (larvae) of the freshwater mussel (Lampsilis cardium). Environ. Toxicol.Chem. In Press.
685. Brix, K.V., Tellis, M.S.,Crémazy, A., , and Wood, C.M. (2017).
Characterization of the effects of binary metal mixtures on short-term
uptake of Cd, Pb, and Zn by rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Aquatic
Toxicology. 193: 217-227. (PDF)
210. Reid, S.D., Linton, T.K., Dockray, J.J, McDonald, D.G., and Wood, C.M. (1998) Effects of chronic sublethal ammonia and a simulated summer global warming scenario: protein synthesis in juvenile rainbow trout. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 55 pp: 1534-1544. (PDF)