Keys will be stored in shipping/receiving - RM 1015 (East wing)
Current hours are M-F, 9:00 to 3:00
Keys need to be returned to shipping/receiving or, if after hours, to the drop box in the Zoology mail room.
Where possible, the same vehicle will be assigned to the same person on consecutive days.
Vehicles may be removed from rotation for 72 hours between users
Only be ONE person in the vehicle at a time unless the vehicle is large enough (e.g. a van) to maintain physical distancing requirements (a minimum of 2 metres) between all passengers throughout the trip. Face masks must be worn if more than two people in the same vehicle.
Avoid touching your face before, during, and after vehicle use.
Face masks are recommended to be worn at all times when operating vehicle. Masks will be provided when picking up keys.
Hand sanitizer will be available in all vehicles. Please do not remove.
Use Hand sanitizer before and after vehicle use.
Please report any health and safety issues to Wes in shipping/receiving.
When booking a zoology vehicle, please follow these steps:
1) Book your vehicle on this page, below
2) Print and complete the vehicle authorization form here, have it signed by a PI. This form is required for key pickup.
3) Bring signed vehicle authorization form to Wes in Shipping/Receiving obtain the keys to your vehicle.
4) Inspect the vehicle for damage, and report any damage observed
5) Use and return your vehicle
6) Inspect the vehicle for any damage that may have occurred during the trip, report any damage observed
7) Fill in your Zoology Vehicle Use Form here
8) Print and sign the form filled out in Step 7
9) Bring your signed form, gas receipts, and keys back to Wes in Shipping/Receiving.
August 2022 - Zoology Vehicles - Gray Chevy Cargo Van