Conditions of Use
- Zoology Vehicles are to be driven only by Zoology Faculty, Staff and Graduate Students on University Business.
- Drivers must have a valid Class 5 Driver's License: No "L" or "N" (see ICBC guidelines here)
- Drivers are liable for any damage.
- Vehicles are not to be used for off-road trips
- Vehicles are only allowed to be driven within BC.
- Trips are limited to 200km and 3 consecutive days
- For trips longer than 200km, please contact the department administrator
To borrow a Zoology Vehicle, please follow these steps:
- Book your Zoology Vehicle with the calendar below
- Print the Zoology Vehicle Booking Authorization Form here and have it signed by a PI. This is required for key pickup.
- When your booking is about to start, bring your signed Zoology Vehicle Booking Authorization Form to Shipping/Receiving in room 1015 to obtain your keys.
- Use your Zoology vehicle, and return it before the end of your booked time
- Complete and submit your Zoology Vehicle Usage Form here
- Print and sign the confirmation page
- Return the keys, signed confirmation page, and gas receipts to Shipping/Receiving
Saturday 07 March 2020